4.23.2013

Voki...A Unique Presentation Tool

A Voki is an animated avatar; Voki creators can provide their own voices or a computer-generated voice to narrate a presentation or include a voice on a blog or website.

I was first introduced to Voki a few semesters ago.  I took an online course, and one of the assignments was to write an article reflection, but post it online via Voki so my classmates could hear me explain my reflections of the article, not just read my words.  I forgot all about it until this semester.  This would be a fun way for students to present their reflections of novels, short stories, poetry or any other piece of literature.  The uses of Voki in the classroom are limitless!  This is definitely a tool I plan to share with not only my students, but also my colleagues, as Voki can be used in all of the content areas.  Check out my Voki in the sidebar!

www.voki.com

No comments:

Post a Comment